Park Washrooms in Saanich
Know where to go when you need to! Some of our park washrooms are open all year, some during prime season and some when playground programs or sports teams play.
These park washrooms are open from about 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. each day:
- Beckwith [PDF - 323 KB]
- Cadboro-Gyro [PDF - 197 KB]
- Craigflower-Kosapsom [PDF - 160 KB]
- Gorge Waterway [PDF - 125 KB] (at Austin Ave) NOTE: closed Wednesday, May 22 for maintenance
- Layritz [PDF - 365 KB] (in building near artificial turf soccer field)
- Mount Douglas [PDF - 593 KB] (in oceanside picnic area)
We clean these washrooms daily during summer months and twice per week in the off season.
These park washrooms are open from about 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. May 1 to October 30:
- Cordova Bay Park [PDF - 154 KB]
- Glanford Park [PDF - 138 KB]
- Hyacinth Park [PDF - 210 KB] (coming late August 2019)
- Majestic Park [PDF - 129 KB]
- Maynard Park [PDF - 180 KB]
- Playfair Park [PDF - 167 KB]
- Rudd Park [PDF - 148 KB] (coming late August 2019)
We clean these washrooms at least once a week.
Find porta potties set up in these parks typically from about May 1 to October 30. Some you may find year round! These are serviced by a contractor.
- Braefoot Park [PDF - 156 KB]
- Cedar Hill Park [PDF - 202 KB] near King's Pond (coming late August 2019)
- Echo Dr (Prospect Lake Park [PDF - 76 KB] access point)
- Gorge Park [PDF - 175 KB] (near community gardens)
- Gorge Waterway Park [PDF - 125 KB] (near Tillicum)
- Lambrick Park [PDF - 368 KB]
- McMinn Park [PDF - 205 KB]
- Mount Douglas Park [PDF - 592 KB] - Summit
- Mount Tolmie Park [PDF - 364 KB] - Summit
- Rutledge Park [PDF - 134 KB]
- Tolmie Park [PDF - 99 KB]
- Whitehead Park [PDF - 278 KB]
Local sports clubs and the Saanich Playground Program may also have washrooms in our parks. They operate those washrooms. We may also be able to provide access to them with permits for picnics or other events. Contact email@example.com for more details!