Effective May 4, 2020
Cedar Hill Golf Course re-opens
As of May 5, Saanich will re-open the Cedar Hill Golf Course.
In response to COVID-19, we have implemented the following changes:
- More time between tee times
- No walk-ons – golfing is by prearranged tee time only
- Power carts are single rider or players from the same household
- No food and beverage services
- Gathering places will be closed
The golf course will re-open in accordance with best practices outlined by the National Golf Course Owners Association of Canada. Saanich will continue to put the safety of our staff and the public first by implementing health guidelines including physical distancing, staying home if sick and personal hygiene expectations.
We wish to thank the public for their patience and understanding during our unexpected closure.
Book your tee time online up to 5 days in advance!
Book by phone one day in advance at 250-475-7151
Check out our Green Fees and Pass options.
To cancel your tee time
- Call the Pro Shop 250-475-7151
- Email Craig Rencher
- Remember! We need 24 hours to cancel a tee time
- Cedar Hill Golf Course is designated park land. There is no smoking allowed on the course or practice areas, around the facility or on any external patio.
NO Personal Alcohol allowed on golf course areas or in the clubhouse.