Cedar Hill Golf Course re-opened May 5, 2020
In response to COVID-19, the following changes have been implemented:
- More time between tee times
- No walk-ons – golfing is by prearranged tee time only
- Power carts are single rider or players from the same household
- Gathering places will be closed
The golf course will re-open in accordance with best practices outlined by the National Golf Course Owners Association of Canada. Saanich will continue to put the safety of our staff and the public first by implementing health guidelines including physical distancing, staying home if sick and personal hygiene expectations.
We wish to thank the public for their patience and understanding during our unexpected closure.
Book your tee time online up to 5 days in advance starting at 6pm!
Book by phone one day in advance at 250-475-7151
Last tee time is at 7 p.m. and the parking lot gate will be closed at 9 p.m.
Check out our Green Fees and Pass options.
To cancel your tee time
- Call the Pro Shop 250-475-7151
- Email Craig Rencher
- Remember! We need 24 hours to cancel a tee time
- Cedar Hill Golf Course is designated park land. There is no smoking allowed on the course or practice areas, around the facility or on any external patio.
NO Personal Alcohol allowed on golf course areas or in the clubhouse.