Please read through the below and submit any relevant documents with your permit application request. The actual permit application form follows this information.
All must read and follow guidance provided by the Office of the Provincial Health Officer (PHO) related to outdoor events.
- Please note use of tents: An event held in a tent with one or more sides is an inside event. As such, must adhere to proof of vaccination protocols. An event held in a tent without any sides is an outside event.
- All commercial activity permitees (e.g., bootcamp operator, party service firm, contractor performing work), park home user groups and organized sports teams must complete and have available to its participants a communicable disease safety plan. Also required for this group and permit holders (as applicable) is:
- proof of valid general liability insurance with the Corporation of the District of Saanich included as an additional insured
- copy of a valid District of Saanich or inter-municipal business license
- proof of valid WorkSafeBC coverage
Reserve space in one of our parks! Parks are still open to the general public, but you can have priority use for picnic tables, fields, etc., with a permit. Please note, we require at least five (5) business days notice to reserve a park (longer for special events and sporting activities).
Use this same permit request form to access a park or trail for access to private property [PDF - 199 KB], public utility or other works. Require site access plan and valid insurance for such access.