August long weekend drop off hours
- Friday, July 31: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday, August 1: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m
- Sunday, August 2: Closed
- Monday, August 3: Closed
- Tuesday, August 4: current drop off hours resume
Current drop off hours
- Monday / Tuesday / Friday: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Wednesday / Thursday: Closed
- Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday/Stat Holidays: Closed
The garden recycling drop-off is located at the Public Works Yard, 1040 McKenzie Avenue year-round.
Please be mindful to not arrive prior to opening time, block intersections and congest corridors with your vehicle while waiting to access the drop-off.
- The Parks and Public Works Yard remains closed to the public and unfortunately, staff are not available to provide assistance.
- We ask that those visiting the yard and garden waste drop-off remain in their vehicles until they unload.