Garden Recycling Drop-off & Webcam
Current drop off hours
- Monday / Tuesday / Friday: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Wednesday / Thursday: Closed
- Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday / Stat Holidays: Closed
The garden recycling drop-off is located at the Public Works Yard, 1040 McKenzie Avenue year-round.
Please be mindful to not arrive prior to opening time, block intersections and congest corridors with your vehicle while waiting to access the drop-off.
- The Parks and Public Works Yard remains closed to the public and unfortunately, staff are not available to provide assistance.
- We ask that those visiting the yard and garden waste drop-off remain in their vehicles until they unload.
Webcam refreshes every 2 minutes
What you can and can't drop off
- tree needles/cones
- grass clippings
- branches (no larger than 2m in length and 5cm in diameter)
We don't accept:
- soil, sod, tree root balls
- ashes, rock, demolition wood
- animal waste
Learn which invasive species are accepted at our Garden Drop-off and about the safe handling and disposal of others.
- Residential use only
- Maximum vehicle size is 3/4 ton
- One load per day
How much yard and garden waste gets dropped off?
We're proud to say that our residents drop off about 8,000 tonnes of residential yard and garden waste each year.