Welcome and thank you for your interest in sharing your talents and time with us! Everyone benefits when you volunteer at our special events, programs and camps.
How to Volunteer:
- Click here to search volunteer opportunities. (you will be redirected to a new webpage)
Questions? Email Recreation@saanich.ca or call 250-475-5422
To strengthen and connect our community through recreation volunteerism.
Inspired volunteers engaged in meaningful opportunities.
We welcome your online application! Saanich Recreation is known for quality programming with volunteers playing a vital role in their support of our participants and programs
We offer short-term and long-term, daytime and evening, weekday and weekend volunteer opportunities (for ages 15 +) at our four recreation centres and through our many Community Services.
- Improve your life and health
- Build community
- End loneliness
- Build bonds, create friendships
- Promote longevity
- Develop emotional stability
- Add more fun to your life
- Improve your school experience
- Improve your job prospects
- Keen and committed
- Friendly and enjoy being around people
- Punctual and dependable
- Receptive to feedback
- In it for all the right reasons!
Tell us how a volunteer made your Saanich Recreation experience special.
More than anything, volunteers are motivated and rewarded by your stories about how their efforts in our programs and at our special events impacted you.
How to Find Us