PLEASE NOTE - SaanichMap is being upgraded and you may notice minor changes to the application.
If you experience any issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access Saanich public data through interactive maps with accessible and easy-to-use tools that enhance and support the community.
With SaanichMap you can:
- Launch the map viewer from a desktop computer, tablet or mobile device using any web browser.
- Explore and query more than 100 map layers including heritage sites, underground services, land use, trails and aerial photography dating back to 1997.
- Display layers individually or by themes like Trails and Parks, Transportation, Emergency Response, Utilities.
- Mark-up and share maps, data and reports with others.
- Find locations by entering an address, intersection, street, facility, park or other attribute.
- Get detailed property information such as lot size and location, zoning, school district, tax levies, assessments.