COVID 19 Updates
Cart Exchange Form
January 20, 2021 - Shipment delay notice. Our order of new garbage carts has been delayed.
- If you would like to upsize or request an additional garbage cart, we will hold your request until the shipment is received, no confirmed ETA.
- For the interim, you can place garbage tickets (available for purchase at all Recreation Centers and Saanich Municipal Hall) on any extra garbage bags you may have.
- If you currently do not have a garbage cart or yours has been severely damaged please make a note of this on the cart exchange form and we’ll be in contact with a solution.
- Contact Utility Billing with any questions.
To add a cart or change cart sizes, complete and submit the Cart Exchange Form [PDF - 143 KB].
Saanich Utility Billing
770 Vernon Ave.
Victoria BC V8X 2W7
- Owner or agent completes the form.
- We process requests within ten (10) business days.
- We apply a $30 fee for cart exchanges.
- New owners or tenants can exchange cart sizes for free within three months.
- There is no fee for ordering additional carts.
- Leave carts visible and accessible.
Cart Sizes and Annual Fees
Annual cart fees cover the ongoing disposal and processing costs.
- 120L Garbage cart: $28.50
- 180L Garbage cart: $41.04
- 80L Organics cart: $28.80
- 120L Organics cart: $40.32
- 240L Organics cart: $80.64