Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the District of Saanich has adjusted payment methods and late penalties for utility bills. A Water Utility bylaw amendment has passed that waives penalties for utility bills commencing Feb 1, 2020.
The Municipal Hall is open to the public and in person payments will be available with limited capacity. We encourage you to use one of the payment methods listed below.
- Use our Online Payment System. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- At your bank (in person, online, telephone).
- Pre-authorized withdrawal from a chequing account (available to property owners only).
- By mail, make cheque payable to “Saanich Utility Billing”.
- In person at the Saanich Municipal Hall. We accept cash, cheque, Interac, and credit card payments. Open 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 a.m. Monday to Friday.
- Use our 24-hour drop box at Saanich Municipal Hall.
Please practice safe physical distancing when using the drop box.
Pre-Authorized withdrawal system
- Available to owners only.
- Canadian chequing accounts only.
- Returned payments may be subject to a service charge.
- Two consecutive returned payments will cancel the plan.