- Use our Online Payment System. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- At your bank (in person, online, telephone).
- Pre-authorized withdrawal from a chequing account (available to property owners only).
- By mail, make cheque payable to “Saanich Utility Billing”.
- In person at the Saanich Municipal Hall. We accept cash, cheque, Interac, and credit card payments. Open 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 a.m. Monday to Friday.
- Use our 24-hour drop box at Saanich Municipal Hall.
Please practice safe physical distancing when using the drop box.
Pre-Authorized withdrawal system
Our plan withdraws your utility account balance on your bills due date.
To apply, complete the PAWS Application Form [PDF - 128 KB] and return with a VOID cheque.
- Available to owners only.
- Canadian chequing accounts only.
- Returned payments may be subject to a service charge.
- Two consecutive returned payments will cancel the plan.