Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the District of Saanich has adjusted payment methods and late penalties for utility bills. A Water Utility bylaw amendment has passed that waives penalties for utility bills commencing Feb 1, 2020. The Municipal Hall remains closed to the public, so in person payments by cash, cheque or debit are not permitted at this time. There are several other payment methods available.
- Use our Online Payment System. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- At your bank (in person, online, telephone).
- Pre-authorized withdrawal from a chequing account (available to property owners only).
- By mail, make cheque payable to “Saanich Utility Billing”.
- Use our 24-hour drop box at Saanich Municipal Hall.
Pre-Authorized withdrawal system
Our plan withdraws your utility account balance on your bills due date.
To apply, complete the Authorization Form [PDF - 152 KB] and return with a VOID cheque.
- Available to owners only.
- Canadian chequing accounts only.
- Returned payments may be subject to a service charge.
- Two consecutive returned payments will cancel the plan.