We are proud to work with multiple partners in our park system. We work together in the care, maintenance and upgrading of parks. This ranges from volunteer efforts conducting ecological restoration to partners upgrading recreational facilities.
Park Project Application Form
Are you wanting to help improve a Saanich Park? Have a project you would like considered? Submit an application to help us review your ideas! Applications are accepted from registered societies, clubs, non-profit organizations, etc. See guidelines below.
Park Project Guidelines
We have guidelines to help you prepare your project plan. Refer to the one based on the possible value of the project you would like see in the park.
- Guidelines for project applications under $10,000 [PDF - 423 KB]
- Guidelines for community driven capital projects (over $10,000) [PDF - 352 KB]
Who are our park partners? Learn more about groups we liaise with in our parks.
- Pulling Together Volunteer Program
- Sports Fields and Home Clubs
- Community Gardens (Agnes Street, Capital City Allotment, Gorge Park)
- Friends of Bowker Creek Society (website currently not functioning)
- Friends of Cedar Hill Park Society
- Friends of Glencoe Cove
- Friends of Knockan Hill Park Society
- Friends of Tod Creek Watershed
- Mount Douglas Park Society
- Mount Tolmie Conservancy Society (website currently not functioning)
- Rithet's Bog Conservation Society
If you work with us already or would like to be a partner and be included on this page, contact us: email@example.com | 250-475-5522.