Golfer Safety Protocol Document
Annual Passes and Green Fee Savings Cards are on sale online and at Cedar Hill Recreation Centre.
Please note, there is an extreme demand on the Cedar Hill Golf Course and other golf courses around the city for tee times at this time. If you would like to book a tee time, the Cedar Hill Golf Course tee sheet opens at 6pm five days prior and spots fill up very quickly.
Book your tee time online up to five days in advance starting at 6pm or by phone one day in advance at 250-475-7151
Last tee time is at 7 p.m. and the parking lot gate will be closed at 9 p.m.
Check out our Green Fees and Pass options.
In response to COVID-19, the following changes have been implemented:
- More time between tee times
- No walk-ons – golfing is by prearranged tee time only
- Power carts are single rider or players from the same household
- Gathering places will be closed
The golf course will re-open in accordance with best practices outlined by the National Golf Course Owners Association of Canada. Saanich will continue to put the safety of our staff and the public first by implementing health guidelines including physical distancing, staying home if sick and personal hygiene expectations.
We wish to thank the public for their patience and understanding during our unexpected closure.
To cancel your tee time
- Call the Pro Shop 250-475-7151
- Email Craig Rencher
- Remember! We need 24 hours notice to cancel a tee time.
- Unattended Booked Tee Time (No Show) Policy:
- First occurrence: golfer will receive an email notifying them of the missed tee time along with the protocol for repeated “no shows.”
- Second occurrence: golfer’s booking privileges will be restricted in tee sheet software until a 9-Hole Green Fee is paid in lieu of the booking.
- Third or additional occurrence: golfer’s booking privileges will be restricted in tee sheet software until a full Green Fee is paid in lieu of the booking.
- Cedar Hill Golf Course is designated park land. There is no smoking allowed on the course or practice areas, around the facility or on any external patio.
NO Personal Alcohol allowed on golf course areas or in the clubhouse.