Building on a strong tradition, Cedar Hill Golf Course is looking ahead to the future of golf and making improvements that will better the experience of players and community members today, tomorrow, and for years to come.
Click below to book a tee time through the Tee-On booking system. Tee times may also be booked through the Pro Shop by calling 250-475-7151.
*Creating an account and booking your tee time online is voluntary. If you choose not to provide your consent, you may book a tee time by telephone at 250-475-7151
- Tee times open at 6 p.m. five days in advance of date of play
- Last tee time is at 7 p.m. and the parking lot gate will be closed at 9 p.m.
- Check out our Green Fees and Pass options
- Walk-on golfers are once again welcome!
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Pro Shop at 250-475-7151
To cancel your tee time
- Call the Pro Shop 250-475-7151
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remember! We need 24 hours notice to cancel a tee time.
Unattended Booked Tee Time (No Show) Protocol
- First occurrence: golfer will receive an email notifying them of the missed tee time along with the protocol for repeated “no shows.”
- Second occurrence: golfer’s booking privileges will be restricted in tee sheet software until a 9-Hole Green Fee is paid in lieu of the booking.
- Third or additional occurrence: golfer’s booking privileges will be restricted in tee sheet software until a full Green Fee is paid in lieu of the booking.
- Cedar Hill Golf Course is designated park land. There is no smoking allowed anywhere on the property
- NO Personal Alcohol allowed on golf course areas or in the clubhouse.