Park Washrooms in Saanich
Know where to go when you need to! Some of our park washrooms are open all year, some during prime season and others only when Saanich programs are in session or sports teams play.
These park washrooms are open daily from about 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. (performed by a contractor; actual times may vary)
- Beckwith [PDF - 323 KB]
- Blenkinsop Greenway along the Lochside Trail near McBriar Park [PDF - 277 KB] (operated by CRD Parks)
- Braefoot Park [PDF - 161 KB] - playground side of building
- Cadboro-Gyro [PDF - 197 KB]
Copley West Park [PDF - 89 KB]- Closed indefinitely due to vandalism. A portable washroom will be added in the interim.
- Craigflower-Kosapsom [PDF - 160 KB]
- Gorge Waterway [PDF - 125 KB] - at Austin Ave
- Horner [PDF - 105 KB]
- Hyacinth [PDF - 210 KB] - in ball club building facing the ball diamond
- Layritz [PDF - 365 KB] - in building near artificial turf soccer field
- Mount Douglas [PDF - 593 KB] - in oceanside picnic area
- Playfair Park [PDF - 167 KB]
- Reynolds [PDF - 448 KB] - in building near playground
These park washrooms are open daily May 1 to October 30 from about 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. (performed by a contractor; actual times may vary).
- Cordova Bay Park [PDF - 154 KB]
- Glanford Park [PDF - 138 KB]*
- Majestic Park [PDF - 129 KB]
- Maynard Park [PDF - 180 KB]
- Rosedale Park [PDF - 206 KB]
- Rudd Park [PDF - 148 KB]*
Find porta potties set up in these parks typically from about May 1 to October 30. Most you will find year round! These are serviced by an independent contractor.
- Agate Park [PDF - 144 KB] - off the parking lot
- Echo Dr (Prospect Lake Park [PDF - 76 KB] access point)
- Fowler Park [PDF - 156 KB] - just off the Lochside Trail (operated by CRD Parks)
- Gorge Park [PDF - 175 KB] - near the community gardens (June 1 to Sep 30)
- Lambrick Park [PDF - 368 KB] - by the tennis courts
- McMinn Park [PDF - 205 KB] - by the tennis courts
- Mount Douglas Park [PDF - 592 KB] - Churchill Drive parking area
- Mount Douglas Park [PDF - 592 KB] - summit
- Mount Tolmie Park [PDF - 364 KB] - summit
- Outerbridge Park [PDF - 265 KB] - by the volunteer building off Blenkinsop
- Tolmie Park [PDF - 99 KB] - by the pickleball court
- Tripp Station Youth/Bike Park [PDF - 199 KB] - off Borden St
- Whitehead Park [PDF - 278 KB] - in enclosure off Prospect Lake Rd
Local sports clubs and the Saanich Playground Program may also have washrooms in our parks. They operate those washrooms. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.