Park Washrooms in Saanich
Know where to go when you need to! Some of our park washrooms are open all year, some during prime season and others only when Saanich programs are in session or sports teams play.
These park washrooms are open from about 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. each day (performed by a contractor; times may vary). Sites with an * close at 8 p.m. from late October through April:
- Beckwith [PDF - 323 KB]
- Blenkinsop Greenway along the Lochside Trail near McBriar Park [PDF - 277 KB] (operated by CRD Parks)
- Cadboro-Gyro [PDF - 197 KB]*
- Craigflower-Kosapsom [PDF - 160 KB]*
- Gorge Waterway [PDF - 125 KB]* - at Austin Ave
- Horner [PDF - 105 KB]*
- Hyacinth [PDF - 210 KB]* - in ball club building.
- Layritz [PDF - 365 KB] - in building near artificial turf soccer field
- Mount Douglas [PDF - 593 KB] - in oceanside picnic area
- Playfair Park [PDF - 167 KB]
- Reynolds [PDF - 448 KB]*
These park washrooms are open seasonally from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. (performed by a contractor; times may vary) May to September. Sites with an * close at 8 p.m. Seasonal washrooms are typically available May 1 to October 30 annually. For 2022, they will open on April 15.
- Cordova Bay Park [PDF - 154 KB]
- Glanford Park [PDF - 138 KB]*
- Majestic Park [PDF - 129 KB]
- Maynard Park [PDF - 180 KB]
- Rudd Park [PDF - 148 KB]*
Find porta potties set up in these parks typically from about May 1 to October 30. Some you may find year round! These are serviced by a contractor.
- Agate Park [PDF - 144 KB] - off the parking lot
- Braefoot Park [PDF - 156 KB] - near the ball diamond
- Echo Dr (Prospect Lake Park [PDF - 76 KB] access point)
- Fowler Park [PDF - 156 KB] - just off the Lochside Trail (operated by CRD Parks)
- Gorge Park [PDF - 175 KB] - near community gardens and placed by the Community Gardens Association
- Gorge Waterway Park [PDF - 125 KB] - near playground off Tillicum
- Lambrick Park [PDF - 368 KB] - by the tennis courts
- McMinn Park [PDF - 205 KB] - by the tennis courts
- Mount Douglas Park [PDF - 592 KB] - Churchill Drive parking area
- Mount Douglas Park [PDF - 592 KB] - Summit
- Mount Tolmie Park [PDF - 364 KB] - Summit
- Outerbridge Park [PDF - 265 KB] - by the volunteer building off Blenkinsop
- Rutledge Park [PDF - 134 KB] - by the tennis courts
- Tolmie Park [PDF - 99 KB] - by the pickleball court
- Whitehead Park [PDF - 278 KB] - in enclosure off Prospect Lake Rd
Local sports clubs and the Saanich Playground Program may also have washrooms in our parks. They operate those washrooms. We may also be able to provide access to them with permits for picnics or other events. Contact email@example.com for more details!