There are two parts to your permit application process. Find your forms and documents below.
- Streamside Application Form [PDF - 63 KB]
- Election to Conduct a Riparian Areas Regulation Assessment [PDF - 29 KB]
- Contaminated Sites Regulation [PDF - 209 KB]
- Fee Schedule [PDF - 16 KB]
- Streamside Development Permit Guidelines [PDF - 547 KB]
- Development and Trees - How We Preserve and Protect our Urban Forest [PDF - 2 MB]
Learn more about the Streamside Development Permit Area. You can also call Environmental Services at 250-475-5471.