- Churchill Dr to the top of PKOLS (Mount Douglas Park) is closed over long weekends and remains locked in icy or snowy conditions.
- Engineering project occuring near Copley East and Copley West Parks. May impact access to parks at times.
- Gorge Rd infrastructure and transportation project starts Fall 2022. This engineering project may create vehicle access challenges to Gorge Waterway Park.
- Beach and adjacent bank warning signs posted at Arbutus Cove and Hollydene Parks. Use caution in area.
Enjoy parks while respecting everyones physical space and personal choices:
- while we want you to enjoy our parks and trails, remember to maintain physical distance from other park guests and stay home if unwell
- you can host an event outdoors in a park: obtain a valid permit for use of any sports field or priority use of picnic tables
- follow pack it in, pack it out and leave no trace (LNT) protocols - anything you take to a park should go home with you ~ never leave your trash, food containers, animal waste or other items