- Washrooms are now open year-round at Tyndall Park Clubhouse.
Saanich Fusion Football Club are replacing their field’s artificial turf at Tyndall Park from the last week of August through the first week of September. Disruption to traffic and park users will be kept to a minimum. Thank you for your patience as one of our local clubs works to provide quality recreational opportunities for local residents.
The Greater Victoria Minor Football Association is installing professional field lighting at Copley West Park to maximize play time. The club is working hard to minimize disruption to park users and neighbours during construction, and is expected to complete this project before the end of August. Thank you for your patience.
- The public washroom building at Copley West Park is closed due to damage from a deliberately set fire. Parks is assessing the necessary repairs and will provide an estimated reopening date as soon as possible. In the interim, a portable toilet is available. You can also check out other washrooms available.
- Churchill Dr to the top of PKOLS (Mount Douglas Park) is closed over long weekends and remains locked in icy or snowy conditions.
Saanich Parks: where everyone belongs
- Please enjoy our parks and trails while providing personal space to other park guests and respecting peoples' personal choices.
- Host an event outdoors in a park: obtain a valid permit for use of any sports field or priority use of picnic tables.
- If you pack it in, pack it out! Anything you bring to a park should go home with you. Please never leave trash, food containers, animal waste or other items.