Temporary Commercial & Industrial Application

You must include the following documents in your application:

Temporary Use Permit for Temporary Farm Worker Housing

Temporary Farm Worker Housing (TFWH) aims to address the labour requirements of the agriculture industry, while protecting the agricultural land base from increased non-farm use. TFWH permits bonafide farm operations to provide housing for farm labour on a temporary basis through a Temporary Use Permit (TUP).

Access application forms and more information here.