Our Mission – “What We Stand For”
With pride and dedication the Saanich Fire Department is committed to providing the highest quality service to our community through the preservation of life, protection of property and the environment.
Our Vision – “The Future”
- The Saanich Fire Department is committed to excellence, innovation and service into the future. We will strive to be a fire service leader, and the model for a progressive, sustainable and successful fire service.
- We commit to exceeding the needs of our growing and diverse community by inspiring positive relationships with our citizens and community partners.
This vision drives us to be our best for one another, for our Department, and for the District of Saanich.
Our Values – “Guiding Principles”
- We, the members of the Saanich Fire Department are dedicated to providing professional fire services to all citizens we serve through the values that we hold true.
- We encourage and support excellence in leadership, innovation, and service.
- We aspire to the highest level of competency through training and mentoring.
- We value teamwork and open communication as the foundation for all that we do.
- We honour our families and the deep traditions of the Fire Service.
- We will act with respect and integrity in all situations.
Guided by these values, we strive to maintain the trust and respect of our members, organization and community.