There are two parts to your permit application process. Find the application forms and documents below.
You must complete and include the following forms. We cannot accept incomplete applications.
We want you to get your application right. Before submitting, we strongly suggest you talk to our Area Planner about your proposal.
- Rezoning / OCP Amendment / Development Permit / Development Permit Amendment Application Form [PDF - 49 KB]
- Development Variance Permit Application [PDF - 32 KB]
- Contaminated Sites Regulation [PDF - 209 KB]
- Building Code Information Sheet [PDF - 38 KB]
- Stormwater Management Statement [PDF - 42 KB]
- Stormwater Statement Examples [PDF - 21 KB]
See the Fee Schedule [PDF - 16 KB].
Please note: As of June 1, 2019 Step Code [PDF - 772 KB] will apply to all new residential and commercial buildings. It is recommended that applicants familiarize themselves with the requirements of the Step Code and the use of a registered energy advisor, energy models and air tightness testing.