Application fees are established by Council in the Land Use and Development Application Fee Bylaw.
The Fee Schedule [PDF - 16 KB] provides a summary of current application fees. There may be other significant costs to consider depending on the scope of the development and specific site features. These may include:
- Servicing costs - Subdivision Bylaw document regulations specify the servicing standards for your subdivision. Attached to the Bylaw is Schedule H.
- Legal and survey costs.
- Consultant fees (May include: Surveyors, Professional Engineers, Arborists, Qualified Environmental Professionals).
- Development Cost Charges.
- Development Permit Application fees.
- Cash-in-lieu of parkland dedication.
(Certain subdivisions may trigger the requirement to provide park dedication or cash-in-lieu pursuant to provincial regulations provided in Section 941 of the Local Government Act.)