Schools do regular fire drills, yet less than 20 per cent of households have created and practiced a home fire escape plan. In the darkness and confusion of a real fire many people, especially children, don’t know what to do.
It’s important to teach everyone about fire safety, how to prevent fires and what to do if there is a fire.
We can help you do that. Our Fire Safety at Home presentation includes:
- Home Escape Planning
- Smoke Alarms
- Burns – Stop, Drop and Roll
- How to Report an Emergency
- Electrical Appliances, Outlets and Cords
- Kitchen and Cooking Safety
- Portable Heaters
- Candles, Matches and Lighters
- Fire Extinguishers
- Carbon Monoxide
Contact us to request your fire safety at home presentation today!