Subscribe to one or all of our newsletters and stay involved with Saanich initiatives.
- Saanich Spotlight: This quarterly newsletter highlights projects and initiatives, upcoming events, and public participation opportunities among many other topics across all municipal departments.
- Saanich Archives: keep informed on the rich history of the area and our residents. The newsletter runs from September to May.
- Our Backyard: Our Backyard is a seasonal newsletter supporting conservation, restoration and education of the natural environment in Saanich.
- Parks, Recreation & Community Services Email Newsletter: this bi-monthly newsletter features events, health & fitness tips, parks updates, opportunities for engagement, and recreation program registration information for the whole family.
- Climate Action Quarterly: this quarterly newsletter provides you with updates on all of the great upcoming events and opportunities that will help you take action on climate change.
- Resilient Saanich e-Bulletin: Saanich is in the process of developing Resilient Saanich, an Environmental Policy Framework which will include three pillars: a new Biodiversity Conservation Strategy, Enhanced Environmental Stewardship in Saanich and the existing Climate Plan. The e-Bulletin provides subscribers with project updates and opportunities to participate through the process of developing Resilient Saanich.