The Cedar Hill Recreation Centre has a variety of activities for the public:
- The Arts Centre with visual arts, ceramics, and dance programs
- Fitness classes and weight room
- Racquet sports with tennis and squash rental courts
- Facility rentals
Visit the Active Living Guide for all programs and activities.
Summer Hours: June 27 - September 5, 2016
Monday to Friday 6:30 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
July 1 - Closed, August 1 - Closed
September 5 - 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Cedar Hill Gallery Café Hours
June 25 - September 5, 2016
Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday - Closed
July 1, August 1 and September 5 - Closed
News & Updates
See what’s on exhibit in the Art Centre!
- Ceramics studio
- Dance studio
- Four indoor tennis courts
- Four squash courts
- Gallery Café
- Meeting and activity rooms
- Multi-Purpose auditorium
- New Horizon's Seniors Club
- Visual Arts studios
- Weight room
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
- Land-based rehabilitation services and personal fitness training