The Cedar Hill Recreation Centre has a variety of activities for the public:
- Arts Centre with visual arts, ceramics, and dance programs
- Fitness classes and weight room
- Racquet sports with tennis and squash rental courts
- Facility rentals
Visit the Active Living Guide for all programs and activities.
September 6 - December 18, 2016
Monday to Friday 6:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
November 11 - 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Cedar Hill Gallery Café Hours
September 6 - December 16, 2016
Monday to Sunday 9:00am to 3:00pm
Tuesday to Thursday 5:30-9:30pm
Closed: Stat Holidays
Closed: December 17, 2016 - January 2, 2017
News & Updates
See what’s on exhibit in the Art Centre
- Arts Centre with Ceramics Studio, Dance Studio, and two Visual Arts Studios
- Four indoor tennis courts
- Four squash courts
- Gallery Café
- Meeting and activity rooms
- Multi-Purpose auditorium
- New Horizon's Seniors Club
- Weight room
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
- Land-based rehabilitation services and personal fitness training