The Cedar Hill Recreation Centre has a variety of activities for the public:
- Arts Centre with visual arts, ceramics, and dance programs
- Fitness classes and weight room
- Racquet sports with tennis and squash rental courts
- Facility rentals
Visit the Active Living Guide for all programs and activities.
You're invited to an IDEAS Fair to help us determine the future of Cedar Hill Park! Learn More
January 2 - June 30, 2017
Monday to Friday 6:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
July 1 - September 4, 2017
Monday to Friday 6:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p. m.
July 1 - Closed
July 3 - 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
August 7 - Closed
September 4 - 9am-4:30pm
Cedar Hill Gallery Café Hours
January 3 - June 25, 2017 (Cafe hours subject to change)
Monday to Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday to Thursday 5:30-9:00 p.m.
Closed: Stat Holidays -
(Cafe is closed on long weekends accompanying statutory
June 26 - August 3, 2017
Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Closed: Stat Holidays
- Arts Centre with Ceramics Studio, Dance Studio, and two Visual Arts Studios
- Four indoor tennis courts
- Four squash courts
- Gallery Café
- Meeting and activity rooms
- Multi-Purpose auditorium
- New Horizon's Seniors Club
- Weight room
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
- Land-based rehabilitation services and personal fitness training