The Cedar Hill Recreation Centre has a variety of activities for the public:
- Arts Centre with visual arts, ceramics, and dance programs
- Fitness classes and weight room
- Racquet sports with tennis and squash rental courts
- Facility rentals
Visit the Active Living Guide for all programs and activities.
January 2 - June 25, 2017
Monday to Friday 6:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
April 14 and 17 - 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
May 22 - 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Cedar Hill Gallery Café Hours
January 3 - June 25, 2017 (Cafe hours subject to change)
Monday to Sunday 9:00am to 3:00pm
Tuesday to Thursday 5:30-9:00pm
Closed: Stat Holidays - April 14, 17, May 22.
(Cafe is closed on long weekends accompanying statutory holidays)
News & Updates
- Arts Centre with Ceramics Studio, Dance Studio, and two Visual Arts Studios
- Four indoor tennis courts
- Four squash courts
- Gallery Café
- Meeting and activity rooms
- Multi-Purpose auditorium
- New Horizon's Seniors Club
- Weight room
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
- Land-based rehabilitation services and personal fitness training