Cedar Hill Golf Course offers affordable green fees, year round golf, light snacks, beverages, and banquet services for meetings, tournaments, weddings and more.
- Clubhouse and food services open year-round
- Convenient location, minutes from downtown
- Full service Pro Shop, practice putting green and short range
- Lessons and activities for golfers of all ages and skill levels
- Rental space and special event planning team
Book your tee time online up to 5 days in advance! Book by phone one day in advance at 250-475-7151
You can buy annual full passes or weekday passes online or at the Cedar Hill Golf Course.
Check out our Green Fees and Pass options.
To cancel your tee time
- Call the Pro Shop 250-475-7151
- Email Craig Rencher
- Remember! We need 24 hours to cancel a tee time