We aim to keep everyone who lives and works in our community safe.
- We provide fire and life safety education through programs like Learn Not to Burn, A Working Smoke Alarm in Every Home and Fire Prevention Week.
- We attend community events and deliver programs and presentations to citizens, groups and businesses.
- We inspect commercial and residential occupancies and review construction plans to make sure they comply with fire safety regulations and bylaws.
- We create plans to keep our members safe when they fight fires.
- We investigate how a fire started.