We have 20 parks with tennis courts in Saanich (Click on map to view enlarged image).
Pickle Ball Courts
We’ve lined 11 of our tennis courts for pickleball in the following 6 parks (number matches location on map):
- #3 – Copley West [PDF - 87 KB] (2 courts)
- #5 – Hampton [PDF - 122 KB] (2 courts)
- #9 – McMinn [PDF - 205 KB] (2 courts along with 2 dedicated courts)
- #11 – Rosedale [PDF - 207 KB] (2 courts)
- #16 – Majestic [PDF - 129 KB] (1 court)
- #18 - Prospect Lake [PDF - 76 KB] (2 courts)
These two parks have dedicated pickleball courts:
- #9 – McMinn [PDF - 205 KB] (2 dedicated courts)
- #21 – Tolmie Park [PDF - 129 KB] (2 dedicated courts. Play is restricted to 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily)
Please respect the following:
- Use courts on a first-come, first served basis.
- Saanich programs and special events have priority.
- see signs posted for any reserved times
- Limit play to 30 minutes or one set if others waiting.
- Team up and play doubles where possible.
- Use courts for racquet sports only. No bicycles, skateboards, scooters, hockey or other play should occur in courts.
- Keep conversations appropriate to a public park with volume low.
- Typical court use should not begin before 8 a.m. and end by 10 p.m., unless otherwise noted.
- Always use proper tennis etiquette.
Viewmont Tennis Court (#14)
The Saanich Tennis Club (STC) operates and maintains this court.
Both STC members and the public can use the courts at these times:
- Tuesday 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Wednesday 5 – 9 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Saturday 2 – 6 p.m.