Severe weather can happen at any time. Learn more about how you can prepare for any season.
In extreme conditions, you may want to arrange to stay with relatives, friends or neighbours.
- Listen to weather forecasts and instructions from local officials.
- Communities may set up reception centres to support residents.
- Keep an eye out for your neighbours who may be at risk.
- Always follow the instructions of first responders and local emergency officials.
- Take your Grab and Go Bag if you need to evacuate.