The Peninsula & Area Agricultural Commission is an advisory committee whose mandate is to advise the Municipalities of Central Saanich, Metchosin, North Saanich and Saanich, on matters involving agriculture, and, to facilitate the development of programs for implementation of the Saanich Peninsula Agricultural Strategy objectives and keep the Municipalities advised of these programs.
PAAC Strategic Objectives
- Secure an adequate water supply to farms at a competitive cost.
- Increase economic returns to farmers.
- Enhance agricultural land base sustainability.
- Foster farm land stewardship that embraces environmental and other community values.
- Increase public awareness, education and support for a sustainable farm community.
- Establish a continuing focal point for farm issues and implementation of the strategy.
- PAAC 2020 Annual Report
- PAAC 2018 Annual Report
- PAAC 2017 Annual Report and Appendix A
- PAAC 2016 Annual Report
- PAAC 2015 Annual Report
- PAAC 2014 Annual Report
- PAAC 2013 Annual Report
- PAAC 2012 Annual Report
For further information on the Peninsula and Area Agricultural Commission (PAAC) please contact Isobel Hofmann, Secretary at email@example.com