Addendum Letter No. 1 has been posted on Bonfire, dated October 14, 2021
Addendum Letter No. 2 has been posted on Bonfire, dated October 19, 2021
Addendum Letter No. 3 has been posted on Bonfire, dated October 26, 2021
Addendum Letter No. 4 has been posted on Bonfire, dated October 28, 2021
Invitation to Tender: For “T 11/21 – Les Passmore Centre – Accessible Washroom Renovation” The Tender document has now been posted on Bonfire: https://saanich.bonfirehub.ca/portal/?tab=openOpportunities
Solicitation Number: T 11/21
SCOPE OF WORK
Provide all labour, materials and products as specified in the drawings and specifications to accommodate the work. Scope of work includes, but is not limited to:
Demolition work will require the following
- Remove GWB, doors and frames.
- Remove ceiling tile.
- Remove flooring and vinyl base.
- Remove existing lighting and controls, redundant electrical.
- Remove existing plumbing; sinks, toilets, washroom accessories, mop sink, piping.
- Remove existing millwork and shelving.
- Sawcut concrete slab on grade floor to accommodate in-slab plumbing.
Architectural work will require the following:
- New steel stud framing, carrier, and backing.
- New suspended GWB ceiling, fire rated GWB walls.
- New suspended ceiling.
- Wall protection board, and stainless steel backsplash.
- New adjustable and fixed storage millwork.
- Patch, prime and paint.
- New flooring and vinyl base.
- New doors, frames and hardware.
- Washroom accessories including stainless steel grab bars, mirrors, wall mounted sinks and flush valve toilets.
- Vinyl signage films on washroom doors.
- New terrazzo floor sink and service sink faucet.
Electrical work will require the following:
- Electrical disconnections and reconnections of conduit, wiring, electrical fittings and connections.
- New LED remote heads, self-contained emergency lights, luminaires and controls.
- Existing devices to be removed and relocated.
- New automatic door operators.
- New exhaust fans and grilles.
- Remove and reinstall fire alarm bells.
Mechanical work will require the following:
- Main floor and under slab plumbing.
Out of Scope:
- Interior window frames to remain unless otherwise noted.
- Supply of liquid alcohol dispensers, paper towel dispensers.
Mandatory Site Meeting: Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 10:00 A.M.
Enquiries Deadline: Friday October 15, 2021 at 3:00 P.M.
EXTENDED Closing Date: November 3, 2021 at 3:00 P.M.
The District uses a Bonfire portal for accepting and evaluating proposals digitally. Please contact Bonfire at Support@GoBonfire.com for technical questions related to your submission. You can also visit their help forum at https://bonfirehub.zendesk.com/hc
It is the sole responsibility of the Proponent to make sure they have addenda(s) before submitting their Proposal Response.
All awards and results will be posted on Bonfire as well as the Saanich website: http://www.saanich.ca/EN/main/business/selling-to-saanich/bid-opportunities.html under “Selling to Saanich”, under “Bid Opportunities”.