The Cedar Hill Course is celebrating its 100th year!
We have upgraded to serve you better!
New tee sheet software Chronogolf is now available.
The District of Saanich collects personal information for the purpose of operating the tee-time reservation software. This information may be stored and accessed outside of Canada.
|By creating an account with CHRONOGOLF, you are consenting to the storage of and access to your personal information outside of Canada. For more information click here
*Creating an account and booking your tee time online is voluntary. If you choose not to provide your consent, you may book a tee time by telephone one day in advance at 250-475-7151
Tee times will continue to open at 6pm five days in advance.
Book your tee time online or by phone 250-475-7151 one day in advance.
Last tee time is at 6 p.m. and the parking lot gate will be closed at 9 p.m. Check out our Green Fees and Pass options
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Pro Shop at 250-475-7151
In response to COVID-19, the following changes have been implemented:
- View Golfer Safety Protocols
- More time between tee times
- No walk-ons – golfing is by prearranged tee time only
The golf course will re-open in accordance with best practices outlined by the National Golf Course Owners Association of Canada. Saanich will continue to put the safety of our staff and the public first by implementing health guidelines including physical distancing, staying home if sick and personal hygiene expectations.
We wish to thank the public for their patience and understanding during our unexpected closure.
To cancel your tee time
- Call the Pro Shop 250-475-7151
- Email Craig Rencher
- Remember! We need 24 hours notice to cancel a tee time.
- Unattended Booked Tee Time (No Show) Protocol:
- First occurrence: golfer will receive an email notifying them of the missed tee time along with the protocol for repeated “no shows.”
- Second occurrence: golfer’s booking privileges will be restricted in tee sheet software until a 9-Hole Green Fee is paid in lieu of the booking.
- Third or additional occurrence: golfer’s booking privileges will be restricted in tee sheet software until a full Green Fee is paid in lieu of the booking.
For more information regarding Privacy Act
The legal authority to collect personal information is section 26(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Section 30.1 of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act equires Saanich to obtain consent from the individual the information is about to store and access personal information outside of Canada. If you need more information about the collection of personal information, please contact the District’s Privacy Officer at: 770 Vernon Avenue, Victoria BC, V8X 2W7, t. 250-475-1775, e. email@example.com
- Cedar Hill Golf Course is designated park land. There is no smoking allowed on the course or practice areas, around the facility or on any external patio
- NO Personal Alcohol allowed on golf course areas or in the clubhouse.