Saanich Council meetings are broadcast live and recorded for later viewing.
- See our 2023 Schedule of Meetings and our 2024 Schedule of Meetings.
- Closed Captioning is available in MS Teams, instructions can be found here: Use live captions in a Teams meeting
- Read about our minimum system requirements for webcasting to ensure your best experience.
- Minutes are the official record.
- 2017-2022 Agendas, Minutes and Videos can be found under Available Archives below. Click on the tab for the year you wish to view.
To Watch Meetings Live (Without Participation):
- When the meeting is in-progress, a clickable "video" button will appear next to the meeting date under Upcoming Events below. You can click the video button to watch the live meeting. Note: The video feed is delayed by 1 - 2 minutes from the live meeting.
To Speak at a Meeting:
Monday, December 11 Committee of the Whole Meeting:
- Join on your computer or mobile app via MS Teams:
Collection of Personal Information using MS Teams
- MS Teams participants images are viewed on screen if your camera is turned on, and recorded as part of the public record.
- Your comments and personal opinions will be heard by all attendees of the meeting, if your mic is turned on, and recorded as part of the public record.
This collection of personal information is authorized under the Local Government Act, Community Charter, and section 26 (c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Your phone number will be used for managing the meeting only. Personal opinions are used for public input. Questions can be directed to the District's Privacy Officer at: 770 Vernon Avenue, Victoria, BC, V8X 2W7, T. 250-475-1775, E. email@example.com.