We only accept applications for posted competitions. We don’t keep a file of general resumes.
- View our job opportunities.
How Do I Apply?
- Review the job description.
- Familiarize yourself with the duties, qualifications and experience required.
- All applicants must be Canadian citizens, permanent residents or have a legal permit to work in Canada.
When submitting your application
- You must clearly state how you meet each of the job’s requirements.
- You must include the job’s competition number.
- All competitions close at 11:45 p.m. on the closing date specified.
What are the Different Ways to Apply?
- Click on the “Apply Online” button located at the bottom of each detailed competition page.
- Fill out the form and upload your documents in Word or PDF format.
- You will be redirected to a confirmation message after successfully submitting your application.
If you have trouble completing the online application, you may email your application directly to email@example.com. Put the competition number in the subject line. Attach your documents in Word or PDF format. You will receive an autoreply confirming receipt of your email.
Drop off your resume to the Human Resources Division on the first floor of the Saanich Municipal Hall. We are open Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Mail your application to District of Saanich, Human Resources, 770 Vernon Ave. Victoria BC V8X 2W7. Human Resources must receive your application (not postmarked) before 11:45 p.m. on the posting’s closing date.
Fax your application to 250-475-5550.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we only contact those selected for an interview.
How Can I Find Out About New Postings?
Sign up for the Saanich Employment Opportunities RSS Feed. When you subscribe, you will receive immediate notification when we post new competitions.