We only accept applications for posted competitions. We do not keep a file of general resumes.
- View our job opportunities.
- Review the job description.
- Familiarize yourself with the duties, qualifications and experience required.
- All applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
- The District of Saanich's vaccination policy is currently suspended and as a result, vaccination against COVID-19 is not required at this time. It is important to know that should circumstances change and the District deem it necessary, the requirement may be reinstated, and you may be required to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 to be eligible to continue performing your duties.
When submitting your application
- You must clearly state how you meet each of the job’s requirements.
- You must include the job’s competition number.
- All competitions close at 11:45 p.m. on the closing date specified.
- Click on the apply online button located at the bottom of each detailed competition page.
- Fill out the form and upload your documents in Word or PDF format.
- You will be redirected to a confirmation message after successfully submitting your application.
If you have trouble completing the online application you may email your application to email@example.com. Put the competition number in the subject line. Attach your documents in either Word or PDF format. You will receive an auto reply confirming receipt of your email.
How Can I Find Out About New Postings?
Sign up for the Saanich Employment Opportunities RSS Feed. When you subscribe, you will receive immediate notification when we post new competitions.