We only accept applications for posted competitions. We don’t keep a file of general resumes.
- View our job opportunities.
- Review the job description.
- Familiarize yourself with the duties, qualifications and experience required.
- All applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
When submitting your application
- You must clearly state how you meet each of the job’s requirements.
- You must include the job’s competition number.
- All competitions close at 11:45 p.m. on the closing date specified.
- Click on the apply online button located at the bottom of each detailed competition page.
- Fill out the form and upload your documents in Word or PDF format.
- You will be redirected to a confirmation message after successfully submitting your application.
If you have trouble completing the online application you may email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put the competition number in the subject line. Attach your documents in either Word or PDF format. You will receive an auto reply confirming receipt of your email.
How Can I Find Out About New Postings?
Sign up for the Saanich Employment Opportunities RSS Feed. When you subscribe, you will receive immediate notification when we post new competitions.