Important information: Canada Post service disruption
October 22, 2018
Rotating strikes by Canada Post are beginning on October 22, 2018.
The District would like to remind residents that in the event mail service is disrupted, residents continue to be responsible for paying utility bills, parking tickets, and other charges to the District by the due date.
How do I find out my utility account balance?
- Register for MySaanich– Through this online service, you can find your account balance, view a copy of your bill, and sign up for ebilling.
- Call us – We can tell you the account balance and email you a copy of the utility bill.
- Visit us at the Municipal Hall – We can provide you a copy of the utility bill.
How do I pay my utility bill?
- Online with credit card – Pay online using your Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. You will need your utility account number and access code, which can be found on any copy of your utility bill or give us a call to obtain the information.
- At your bank – In person, online, or by telephone.
- Pre-authorized withdrawal – You can arrange to have your utility account balance automatically withdrawn from your bank account on each due date. To sign up for this service, complete the authorization form.
- At the Saanich Municipal Hall – 770 Vernon Ave, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday. We accept cash, cheque, Interac and credit card payments. There is also a drop-box, for cheque payments, located at the main entrance to the Municipal Hall; please do not deposit cash in the drop-box.
How do I pay a parking ticket or municipal ticket?
- Online – Pay with a credit card online.
- At the Saanich Municipal Hall – 770 Vernon Ave, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday