2020-2024 Financial Plan
- 2020-2024 Draft Financial Plan [PDF - 2 MB]
- Saanich Police Board 2020 Provisional Budget [PDF - 207 KB]
- Greater Victoria Public Library 2020 Budget and Five Year Financial Plan [PDF - 562 KB]
The 2020 budget meetings schedule is available.
Budget education tool
Have a look at our budget education tool* to see the breakdown of how your property tax dollars are used to fund Saanich’s programs and services, and for you to provide your feedback on the draft 2020 annual budget prior to the final adoption.
2020 Budget presentations
View the budget presentations online via our webcast.
Please share your feedback on the Financial Plan with us at email@example.com.
Budget process and educational resources
The Community Charter requires local governments to approve a five-year Financial Plan Bylaw each year before they adopt the annual Tax Rate Bylaw. We often refer to the Financial Plan as the budget. Please review our informational fact sheets to learn more about our budget process:
- Municipal Budget Process document [PDF - 1 MB]
- Understanding how property assessments relate to property taxes [PDF - 204 KB]
- Understanding how financial planning works in Saanich [PDF - 629 KB]
- Saanich service delivery [PDF - 3 MB]
- How Saanich plans connect [PDF - 1 MB]
Previous Financial Plans
- 2019-2023 Financial Plan [PDF - 2 MB]
- 2018-2022 Financial Plan [PDF - 2 MB]
- 2017-2021 Financial Plan [PDF - 3.9 MB]
- 2016-2020 Financial Plan [PDF - 3.6 MB]
- 2015-2019 Financial Plan [PDF - 3.3 MB]