2023-2027 Financial Plan
Saanich Council Saanich will adopt the five-year Financial Plan Bylaw as well as the 2023 Tax Rate Bylaw on May 8, 2023. These bylaws establish the operating and capital plans for all municipal programs, including the tax revenue required to support service delivery.
Thank you for helping us in shaping Saanich using our budget simulation tool.
Questions or comments? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Budget process and educational resources
The Community Charter requires local governments to approve a five-year Financial Plan Bylaw each year before they adopt the annual Tax Rate Bylaw. We often refer to the Financial Plan as the budget.
New documents for 2023
- Budget Meeting Schedule 2023.pdf [PDF - 139 KB]
- Budget Presentation 2023 [PDF - 3 MB]
- Property Assessments 2023.pdf [PDF - 116 KB]
- How Financial Planning Works 2023.pdf [PDF - 427 KB]
- How Plans Connect 2023.pdf [PDF - 384 KB]
- Saanich Budget Process 2023.pdf [PDF - 480 KB]
- Services We Deliver 2023.pdf [PDF - 484 KB]
- Revised Saanich Police Provisional Budget [PDF - 529 KB]
- Saanich Police Provisional Budget [PDF - 528 KB]
- Greater Victoria Public Library 2023-2027 Financial Plan [PDF - 2 MB]
Previous Financial Plans
- 2022-2026 DRAFT Financial Plan [PDF - 3 MB]
- 2021-2025 Financial Plan [PDF - 3 MB]
- 2020-2024 Financial Plan [PDF - 3 MB]
- 2019-2023 Financial Plan [PDF - 2 MB]
- 2018-2022 Financial Plan [PDF - 2 MB]
- 2017-2021 Financial Plan [PDF - 3.9 MB]