2021-2025 Financial Plan
View the budget presentations online via our webcast or through the links below.
Please share your feedback on the Financial Plan with us at email@example.com.
The Community Charter requires local governments to approve a five-year Financial Plan Bylaw each year before they adopt the annual Tax Rate Bylaw. We often refer to the Financial Plan as the budget. Please review our informational fact sheets to learn more about our budget process:
- Municipal Budget Process document [PDF - 1 MB]
- Understanding how property assessments relate to property taxes [PDF - 204 KB]
- Understanding how financial planning works in Saanich [PDF - 629 KB]
- Saanich service delivery - Where your tax dollars go [PDF - 3 MB]
- How Saanich plans connect [PDF - 1 MB]
Previous Financial Plans
- 2019-2023 Financial Plan [PDF - 2 MB]
- 2018-2022 Financial Plan [PDF - 2 MB]
- 2017-2021 Financial Plan [PDF - 3.9 MB]
- 2016-2020 Financial Plan [PDF - 3.6 MB]