2022-2026 Financial Plan
Saanich Council has adopted the five-year Financial Plan Bylaw as well as the 2022 Tax Rate Bylaw. These bylaws establish the operating and capital plans for all municipal programs, including the tax revenue required to support service delivery.
Thank you for sharing your feedback on the 2022 Budget and helping us in shaping Saanich using our budget simulation tool.
Questions or comments? Contact us at email@example.com.
Budget process and educational resources
The Community Charter requires local governments to approve a five-year Financial Plan Bylaw each year before they adopt the annual Tax Rate Bylaw. We often refer to the Financial Plan as the budget.
New documents for 2022
- Budget Meeting Schedule 2022.pdf [PDF - 125 KB]
- Property Assessments 2022.pdf [PDF - 138 KB]
- How Financial Planning Works 2022.pdf [PDF - 425 KB]
- How Plans Connect 2022.pdf [PDF - 398 KB]
- Saanich Budget Process 2022.pdf [PDF - 445 KB]
- Services We Deliver 2022.pdf [PDF - 479 KB]
Previous Financial Plans
- 2021-2025 Financial Plan [PDF - 3 MB]
- 2020-2024 Financial Plan [PDF - 3 MB]
- 2019-2023 Financial Plan [PDF - 2 MB]
- 2018-2022 Financial Plan [PDF - 2 MB]
- 2017-2021 Financial Plan [PDF - 3.9 MB]
- 2016-2020 Financial Plan [PDF - 3.6 MB]