2020 Annual Report Draft available for review
June 1, 2021
The Municipal Council of the District of Saanich will consider the Annual Report at a Special Council meeting to be held on Monday, June 21, 2021 at 7 p.m., in the Council Chambers, Saanich Municipal Hall, 770 Vernon Avenue. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and to ensure social distancing, this meeting is closed to the public and will be convened by electronic means as authorized by Ministerial Order No. M192, “Local Government Meetings and Bylaw Process (COVID-19) Order No. 3”.
Enquiries and comments may be submitted by mail or by email and must be received no later than 12 p.m., noon, on the day of the meeting. All correspondence submitted will form part of the public record and may be published in a meeting agenda.
- Send your comments to Council by emailing email@example.com
- Mail your comments by post to Legislative Services, District of Saanich, 770 Vernon Avenue, Victoria, BC V8X 2W7.
- Leave your written comments in the drop box by the main door at Municipal Hall, 770 Vernon Avenue.
Alternatively, you may register to speak at the meeting by:
- Emailing the meeting date, agenda item you wish to speak to, and your phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By calling 250-475-5501 and specifying which meeting date and agenda item you wish to speak to.
An opportunity to phone in or join MS Teams during the meeting will be available, please watch the web stream for details. All meetings are streamed live on www.saanich.ca/agendas . The deadline for registration is 12:00 p.m. noon on the day of the meeting.
The 2020 Annual Report will be available for inspection on our website at www.saanich.ca. Copies of the report can be obtained by contacting the Corporate Services Department at 250-475-1775.