Pay or dispute a bylaw offence notice

How to pay a bylaw offence notice

Dispute process

You may challenge your ticket. To do this, you need to submit a Bylaw Offence Notice Review Request form to Parking Enforcement, either in person at Saanich Municipal Hall (770 Vernon Avenue) or via email at There are 3 ways to get this form.

  1. Online
  2. From the Municipal Hall cashier - 2nd Floor
  3. At the Bylaw & Licensing Services counter on the 3rd Floor at the Saanich Municipal Hall (770 Vernon Avenue).