What Does a Licence Cost?
- Home-based: $100
- Home crafts*: $50
- Intermunicipal: $100
- Commercial – small (<5,000 sq. ft.): $100
- Commercial – large (>5,000 sq. ft.): $200
- Intermunicipal with commercial location (<5,000 sq. ft.): $200
- Intermunicipal with commercial location (>5,000 sq. ft.): $300
- Non-resident: $100
- Daily – per day (trade shows): $25
Business licence duration: January 1 – December 31
We will reduce the license fee by 50% for new businesses that apply after July 31st.
- Licenses cannot be transferred
- License fees are non-refundable
*Home crafts: A business in a residence that makes articles by hand. These can be things like toys, greeting cards, soap and clothing.