Final intake for the Community E-bike Incentive Pilot Program
May 30, 2022
More good news for aspiring e-bike riders! A limited number of additional incentives will soon be available to Saanich residents as part of the Community E-Bike Incentive Pilot Program.
This final intake for e-bike incentives is limited to Saanich residents who meet household income requirements. The final intake will provide 75 $800 incentives.
How do I sign up for an $800 incentive?
- Create an ActiveNet account, if you don’t already have one
- You are encouraged to create an ActiveNet account before the registration date. As with many of our popular programs, registration may fill up quickly.
- Register for the E-bike Intake Program. Registration opens on June 7, 2022 at 7 a.m.
- Please note that registration for the $800 tier incentives is administered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration in the E-bike program via ActiveNet is the first step to qualify for an incentive. Registration alone does not guarantee access to an incentive. See saanich.ca/ebike for full program details.
Who do I call for ActiveNet help?
Contact any Saanich recreation centre for help with creating an account or registration.
About the E-bike Pilot
- Funding for this final intake is provided by an external source.
- The E-bike Incentive Pilot Program is designed to gather survey data from participants for an associated UBC study on the impact of the pilot on climate action. The purpose of the program is not to meet current demand for e-bike incentives.
- Once the findings of the pilot have been formally shared, Saanich will use the results to inform future climate programs.
For more information, including income qualification and full program terms and conditions, visit saanich.ca/ebike.