What's next for Haro Woods?
September 20, 2016
We are beginning to develop a management plan for Haro Woods. Join Saanich Parks for forest walks and an opportunity to discuss long term plans for the park.
- Saturday October 1, 2016
- 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Goward House (2495 Arbutus Rd)
To pre-register for a forest walk please call 250-475-5522.
- 1 p.m. Meet and Greet, learn about the Woods.
- 1:15 p.m. 45 min Forest Walk (optional): Learn what lives in the Haro Woods forest. All ages. Limit: 20 people. Contact Saanich Parks / 250-475-5522 to register.
- 1:15 p.m. 45 min Forest Mindfulness Walk (optional): Enjoy a guided meditative forest experience. Ages 14+ Limit: 25 people. Contact Saanich Parks / 250-475-5522 to register.
- 2:15 p.m. The conversation begins… What is your vision for the forest in 2050?
Interested? Find out more about the project online or by calling Saanich Parks: 250-475-5522.