The Administration Department is responsible for:
- Creating policies and programs.
- Working with other levels of government.
- Managing the budget process.
- Day-to-day operations.
This is our Chief Administrative Officer. This position links staff and Council whereby council governs and staff execute.
- Efficiently manage our workforce.
- Ensure that staff carry out Council's directions and policies.
- Co-ordinate the budget process.
- Represent Council in labour negotiations.
- Give management advice to Council.
- Make policy and administrative recommendations to Council.