Let’s keep our kids healthy and get them to and from school safely. That’s the goal of Safe Routes to School.
The plan promotes walking and cycling to school. Why?
- It’s fun.
- It’s healthy.
- It reduces congestion.
- It helps solve parking problems.
- It reduces greenhouse gases.
There are currently five schools planning for this.
- Glanford Middle School
- Colquitz Middle School
- McKenzie Elementary School
- Tillicum Elementary School
- North Ridge Elementary School
Interested? Get a copy of your school’s travel plan.
- Contact the Engineering Department
- Talk to your school.