Claremont-Goddard Park's [PDF - 241 KB] tennis courts are receiving a facelift! We will close the courts while they are being cleaned and resurfaced.
Cadboro-Gyro Park's [PDF - 367 KB] courts are closed until further notice. The surface is unsafe for play. Planning is underway for its repairs.
We have 20 parks with tennis courts in Saanich (Click on map to view enlarged image).
Pickle Ball Courts
We’ve lined 11 of our tennis courts for pickleball in the following 6 parks (number matches location on map):
- #3 – Copley West [PDF - 87 KB] (2 courts)
- #5 – Hampton [PDF - 122 KB] (2 courts)
- #9 – McMinn [PDF - 205 KB] (2 courts along with 2 dedicated courts)
- #11 – Rosedale [PDF - 207 KB] (2 courts)
- #16 – Majestic [PDF - 129 KB] (1 court)
- #18 - Prospect Lake [PDF - 76 KB] (2 courts)
These two parks have dedicated pickleball courts:
- #9 – McMinn [PDF - 205 KB] (2 dedicated courts)
- #21 – Tolmie Park [PDF - 129 KB] (2 dedicated courts. Play is restricted to 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily)
Please respect the following:
- Use courts on a first-come, first served basis
- Saanich programs and special events have priority
- see signs posted for any reserved times
- Limit play to 30 minutes or one set if others waiting
- Team up and play doubles where possible
- Use courts for racquet sports only
- Always use proper tennis etiquette
Viewmont Tennis Court (#14)
The Saanich Tennis Club (STC) operates and maintains this court.
Both STC members and the public can use the courts at these times:
- Tuesday 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Wednesday 5 – 9 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Saturday 2 – 6 p.m.