Outdoor Tennis and Pickleball Courts
We have 20 parks with tennis courts in Saanich (Click on map to view enlarged image).
Pickle Ball Courts
We’ve lined six of our tennis courts for pickleball (number matches location on map):
- #3 – Copley West [PDF - 87 KB] (2)
- #9 – McMinn [PDF - 205 KB] (2 dedicated courts coming Fall 2018!)
- #11 – Rosedale [PDF - 207 KB] (2)
- #16 – Majestic [PDF - 129 KB] (1)
- #18 - Prospect Lake [PDF - 76 KB] (2)
- #21 – Tolmie Park [PDF - 129 KB] (2 dedicated courts!)
McMinn Park has dedicated pickleball court times: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 1 to 3 p.m.
Note: McMinn Park is undergoing a complete park renovation starting mid-June and all courts will be closed. Check out more about this project!
Please respect the following:
- Use courts on a first-come, first served basis
- Saanich programs and special events have priority
- Limit play to 30 minutes or one set if others waiting
- Team up and play doubles where possible
- Always use proper tennis etiquette
- Use courts for racquet sports only
Viewmont Tennis Court (#14)
The Saanich Tennis Club (STC) operates and maintains this court.
Both STC members and the public can use the courts at these times:
- Tuesday 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Wednesday 5 – 9 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Saturday 2 – 6 p.m.