Park Washrooms in Saanich
Know where to go when you need to! Some of our park washrooms are open all year, some during prime season and some when playground programs or sports teams play.
These park washrooms are open from about 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. each day:
- Beckwith [PDF - 323 KB]
- Cadboro-Gyro [PDF - 197 KB]
- Craigflower [PDF - 160 KB]
- Gorge Waterway [PDF - 125 KB] (at Austin Ave)
- Layritz [PDF - 365 KB] (in building near artificial turf soccer field)
- Mount Douglas [PDF - 593 KB] (in oceanside picnic area)
- Mount Douglas [PDF - 593 KB] (porta-potty enclosure at Churchill Drive lower parking area)
We clean these washrooms daily during summer months and twice per week in the off season.
These park washrooms are open from about 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. from May 1 to October 30:
We clean these washrooms at least once a week.
Seasonal Portable Restrooms
Find porta potties set up in these parks from about May 1 to October 30:
- Braefoot [PDF - 156 KB]
- Echo Dr (Prospect Lake [PDF - 76 KB] access point)
- Gorge Waterway [PDF - 125 KB] (near Tillicum)
- Lambrick [PDF - 368 KB]
- McMinn [PDF - 205 KB]
- Rutledge [PDF - 134 KB]
- Tolmie [PDF - 99 KB]
- Whitehead [PDF - 278 KB]
Local sports clubs and the Saanich Playground Program may also have washrooms in our parks. They open those washrooms. We may also be able to open them with permits for picnics or other events. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!