Park Washrooms in Saanich
Know where to go when you need to! Some of our park washrooms are open all year, some during prime season and some when playground programs or sports teams play.
These park washrooms are open from about 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. each day:
- Beckwith [PDF - 323 KB]
- Cadboro-Gyro [PDF - 197 KB]
- Craigflower [PDF - 160 KB]
- Gorge Waterway [PDF - 125 KB] (at Austin Ave)
- Layritz [PDF - 365 KB] (in building near artificial turf soccer field)
- Mount Douglas [PDF - 593 KB] (in oceanside picnic area)
- Mount Douglas [PDF - 593 KB] (porta-potty enclosure at Churchill Drive lower parking area)
We clean these washrooms daily during summer months and twice per week in the off season.
These park washrooms are open from about 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. from May 1 to October 30:
- Cordova Bay Park [PDF - 154 KB]
- Glanford Park [PDF - 138 KB]
- Majestic Park [PDF - 129 KB]
- Maynard Park [PDF - 180 KB]
- Playfair Park [PDF - 167 KB]
We clean these washrooms at least once a week.
Seasonal Portable Restrooms
Find porta potties set up in these parks from about May 1 to October 30:
- Braefoot Park [PDF - 156 KB]
- Echo Dr (Prospect Lake Park [PDF - 76 KB] access point)
- Gorge Waterway Park [PDF - 125 KB] (near Tillicum)
- Lambrick Park [PDF - 368 KB]
- McMinn Park [PDF - 205 KB]
- Mount Douglas Park [PDF - 592 KB] - Summit
- Mount Tolmie Park [PDF - 364 KB] - Summit
- Rutledge Park [PDF - 134 KB]
- Tolmie Park [PDF - 99 KB]
- Whitehead Park [PDF - 278 KB]
Local sports clubs and the Saanich Playground Program may also have washrooms in our parks. They operate those washrooms. We may also be able to provide access to them with permits for picnics or other events. Contact email@example.com for more details!