Activate your trail map!
We received many suggestions for a map from park goers who lost their way in Mount Douglas Park. Thanks to our partnership with the Friends of Mount Douglas Park Society, you can now download a GPS-enabled map of the park to your smart phone. Never lose your way again! Get the app here.
Instructions to activate the map:
- Download the free “PDF Maps” app from the Android or iPhone Apps Stores
- Open the app, click on “maps” then the “+” to add a new map
- Copy and paste the following link: http://www.saanich.ca/EN/main/parks-recreation-culture/parks/parks-trails-amenities/trails/mount-douglas-park-gps-enabled-trail-map.html into the URL entry
Hint: on smartphones, instead of tapping the above link, hold your finger on the link to bring up a popup menu. This will let you copy the link and then paste it into the "From the web" URL entry field.
Follow these alternate instructions to activate the map:
- Download the free app from the Android or iPhone Apps Stores
- Download the PDF to your mobile device
- Open the app, click on “maps” then the “+” to add a new map.
- Select “from device storage”
- Locate the PDF on your device and click on it. The app will add it to your list of maps to select from
- Mount Douglas Park Trail Map [PDF - 1.8 MB]
We welcome feedback about this feature. Email us at email@example.com.
The Friends of Mount Douglas Park Society provided this feature. If you find this map useful, please support the Society by becoming a member today.