Welcome to Beckwith [PDF - 323 KB]!
Beckwith Park has many features for the whole family. You can spend the day:
- Having a picnic.
- Splashing in the spray park.
- Playing on the accessible playground.
- Exploring the trails around Beckwith Pond.
This popular park is located on Beckwith Avenue just off Quadra Street.
- Park Size: 9.0065 ha
- Classification: Community Park
- Local Area: North Quadra
The Frog Pond Water Park
Come and enjoy the only water park in Saanich with water spray features to help keep you cool.
- June through September 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. (weather permitting)
- July 1 through to Labour Day 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (after trial of closing at 7 p.m. in 2016 hours are extended for 2017)
What You’ll Find at This Park
- Water park
- Washroom facilities
- Hockey net
- Picnic areas
Pets in Parks
To ensure the safe environment of our parks we request pet owners have effective control of their dog or that it be on a leash or chain. Please pick up after your pet. It must be on a leash within 10 metres of a playground.