Furniture Donation Program
Celebrate a special occasion or share a memory by dedicating a park bench or picnic table. Everyone will enjoy your donation.
This is what happens when you donate furniture.
1. The Parks Department installs a new bench or picnic table on a concrete pad. Proposed locations include:
- New parks under development or renovation.
- Any existing old-style painted furniture that does not already have a bronze dedication plaque.
2. We then order and mount a cast bronze plaque with suitable wording.
- Click here to review sample plaques [PDF - 8 KB].
Please review our Fees and Charges [PDF - 16 KB].
- The fee is for a 10-year term.
- You will receive a tax deductible receipt.
- Upon confirmation of location, we require a 50% deposit to begin.
- You must provide the balance upon completion.
- At the end of the 10-year term you can renew.
Thank you for considering such a meaningful gesture. Your contribution will benefit the community for years to come.
For more information or to begin your donation, please contact the Parks Department.