We offer a selection of drop-in skating programs for all ages.
- Drop in Skating Schedule - Apr 29 - Jun 27, 2019
- Drop in Skating Schedule - Jul 2 - 28, 2019
- Drop in Skating Schedule - Jul 29 - Aug 25, 2019
- Drop in Skating Schedule - Aug 26 - Sep 1, 2019
- Pay with cash, credit or debit card or find an Access Pass that fits your busy lifestyle.
- Some drop-in programs need you to reserve a space. Call G.R. Pearkes Recreation Centre at 250-475-5400 for information.
For first-timer skaters and those who want a refresher, we offer private, group and family lessons.
- View registered Skating Lessons - Winter Spring
- For programs for all ages and levels, visit our Active Living Guide.
- Register today!
How was your last visit? Tell us here: Customer Survey
Equipment Information and Rentals
- Drop-in programs: we recommend helmets
- Lessons: students require a helmet and gloves
- Stick & Puck drop-in program: players require a helmet, hockey gloves and an ice hockey stick
- We don’t rent out helmets
- Feel free to bring your wheelchairs and baby strollers on the ice
- Lesson rental: $1 per person, per lesson
- Purchase a 10x punch card: $10
- Non-lesson rate: $3.25 per person
- Available during some public skating sessions - Winter
- Click on link to Drop-in Skating Schedule above
- $4.25 per pair