Physiotherapy focuses on physical rehabilitation of musculoskeletal injuries:
- the systems required for healing and normal function
Most extended health care plans cover physiotherapy services.
Our team of professional physiotherapists offer pain relief solutions and treatment plans to help you feel your best. Service focuses on individual needs including:
- Treatment approach
- Specific treatment plans
- Injury prevention
- Empowering individuals to take an active role in their recovery
- Gym or home-based exercise programs
Book physiotherapy services at either of two Saanich recreation centres:
Gordon Head Recreation Centre
- call Shelbourne Physical Therapy at 250-595-5858
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
Saanich Commonwealth Place
Marcia Kirby and Moraine Ruddick, Registered Physiotherapists
Contact & Fees
- call 250‑475‑7630
- 45 minute initial session: $95
- 30 minute follow up session: $75
Childcare available weekday mornings:
- First-come, first-served.
- $4.75 per hour per child.