- Drop-In Skating Schedule - Jan 6 - March 15
- Friday Theme Skate - March schedule
- Spring Break Week 1 Schedule, March 16 - 22
- Spring Break Week 2 Schedule , March 23 - 29
- Pay with cash, credit or debit card or find an Access Pass that fits your busy lifestyle.
- Some drop-in programs need you to reserve a space. Call G.R. Pearkes Recreation Centre at 250-475-5400 for information.
For first-timer skaters and those who want a refresher, we offer private, group and family lessons.
- View registered Skating Lessons - Winter - Spring
- For programs for all ages and levels, visit our Active Living Guide.
- Register today!
How was your last visit? Tell us here: Customer Survey
Equipment Information and Rentals
- Drop-in programs: we highly recommend helmets, please bring your own, Pearkes has limited helmet use. Wheelchairs and baby strollers are welcome, please see the ice attendant for rules and guidelines
- Lessons: Helmet and gloves are mandatory
- Stick & Puck: See, About our Program below
- Duffer: See, About our Programs below
- Lesson rental: $1 per person, per lesson
- Purchase a 10x punch card: $10
- Non-lesson rate: $3.50 per person
- Available during some public skating sessions - Winter
- Click on link to Drop-in Skating Schedule above
- $4.75 per pair