For Ice rental information click here
New Reserved Drop In System
Due to new regulations which limit group sizes and enhanced safety protocols, Saanich Parks & Recreation will be offering Reserved Drop In time slots for skating. Reservations can be made 7 days in advance at 8:00am. Credits or refunds will not be issued for reserved drop in.
No Spectators are allowed at Reserved Drop Ins.
Children under the age of 8yrs must have an adult /caregiver over 16yrs of age skating with them.
Steps to Reserve a Skating Time Slot
- Click the Live on-line calendar
- Scroll to date desired
- Click on session of choice and add to cart
- Visit Reconline
- Create an account or sign in to your account
- Hint – If have previously registered for programs with Saanich, you will already have an account. Please enter your email address as your user name and click on forgot password.
- Click on the Activities Tab at top of page
- Click on Skating under Activities Tab
- Select the Location G.R. Pearkes
- Enter the dates of your preferred work out time
- Hint – you can fine tune by time as well to reduce selections
- Add to wish list or cart
- Get ready to skate!
Equipment Information and Rentals
- Reserve drop-in programs: we highly recommend helmets but do not have rental helmets available at this time, please bring your own.
- Wheelchairs and baby strollers are welcome, please see the ice attendant for rules and guidelines
- Lessons: Helmet and gloves are mandatory
- Lesson rental: $1 per person, per lesson
- Purchase a 10x punch card: $10
- Non-lesson rate: $3.50 per person
- Available during some public skating sessions - Winter
- Click on link to Drop-in Skating Schedule above
- $4.75 per pair
About our Programs
- Learn to Skate Program Information [PDF - 82 KB]
- Stick & Puck Rules and Guidelines 2021.pdf [PDF - 85 KB]
- Hockey Gear Requirements [PDF - 104 KB]
How was your last visit? Tell us here: Customer Survey