In order to serve you better, if you would like to be kept up to date about the resumption of Parks, Recreation and Community Services, Facilities, Programs and Activities -and have that information conveniently delivered directly to your email inbox , please sign-up for our e-newsletter here
We hope that you are keeping healthy and safe during this time.
Saanich prides itself on providing affordable and accessible programs and services. In the new normal that we are all adjusting to, our facilities are faced with reducing capacity while increasing our operational costs to provide service. To ensure that we are providing products you can use and access for all, we will only offer limited pass products which will allow you access to a single reserved drop in area or program.
We hope to have some exciting new term membership options as soon as we can offer a wider range of service on a more consistent schedule.
For the most recent updates, click here
For information on financial assistance or low cost programs click here
*Family and Student Fees
- Adults must be with children 7 years and under and must remain in arm’s reach of the child while in a pool.
- Single admission Family rate pays for one or both parents/guardians plus up to four children, whether related or not (or all children in the same family, even if there are more than four).
- The Family Skating Fee is $16.00 and includes rentals.
- Family Rate for 10x and Annual pass pays for one or both parents/guardians plus up to four children 18 years of age or under, all living in the same household.
- Students must present a student card or letter from a school registrar confirming registration at an accredited institution at time of pass purchase to get the student rate.
*Replacement Access Cards
- We can replace a lost or stolen Access Pass. Replacement fee is $10.
- For more information on other fees, credits, and refunds please contact one of our Recreation Centre
How was your last visit? Tell us here: Customer Survey