Saanich Recreation Centres Closed
Due to Covid-19 Learn More
You Belong Here!
We’re your friendly neighbourhood local recreation centre. Your Saanich access pass provides access to more than 489 hours of drop-in activities including many fitness classes and sports. You can also drop-in to any of our public swim and skate times with your pass too. Check out our drop-in activities at any of our recreation centres, and then purchase your Access Pass online or in person at any of our four recreation centres.
For one low fee you’ll have access to all four of Saanich’s Centres - and all their incredible features! Whether you’re into serious fitness, or just want to unwind and relax we’re the perfect place for you!
You can pay the one-time visit fee or get a discount when you buy a pass that suits your schedule. With a selection of 30 different pass options there’s something suitable for everyone. We also have monthly payment plans available for some passes.
How was your last visit? Tell us here: Customer Survey
Monthly Payment Plan available. Please print this form, fill it in and bring it along with a VOID cheque to any one of our 4 Recreation Centres.
A Regional Annual Pass [PDF - 187 KB] allows you to use 14 recreation centres throughout the Victoria area.
For information on financial assistance or low cost programs click here
** Family and Student Fees
- Adults must be with children 7 years and under and must remain in arm’s reach of the child while in a pool.
- Single admission Family rate pays for one or both parents/guardians plus up to four children, whether related or not (or all children in the same family, even if there are more than four).
- The Family Skating Fee is $16.00 and includes rentals.
- Family Rate for 10x and Annual pass pays for one or both parents/guardians plus up to four children 18 years of age or under, all living in the same household.
- Students must present a student card or letter from a school registrar confirming registration at an accredited institution at time of pass purchase to get the student rate.
* Regional Recreation Annual Pass
- Valid at 14 recreation centres throughout the region
- Tax included
- Monthly payment plan - subject to a one-time $25 administration fee
- Discounted fee is not available to seniors or students
Replacement Access Cards
- We can replace a lost or stolen Access Pass. Replacement fee is $10.
- For more information on other fees, credits, and refunds please contact one of our Recreation Centres