|Registration for the first session
of Winter opens December 2!
Phone, In person and Online at 6am
Download to view offline, print
at home or view online
As per the updated Province Wide Restrictions, Saanich Recreation will suspend all group fitness classes as of today, November 24. This is a temporary suspension in addition to the cancellation of spin and high intensity classes until we receive updated guidance from the Province. If you are affected by class cancellations or suspensions, you will be contacted by our Recreation staff. Other non-exercise group programs such as art or music classes will continue.
Due to the Provincial Health orders (PHO) issued November 24, there is currently a temporary hold placed on any new one time individual court bookings for tennis, pickleball, badminton and table tennis. Saanich registered Programs, and Permitted group rentals for these specific activities are unaffected at this time. As these measures are evolving, we encourage patrons to check back for further updates regularly.
- Masks must be worn in all public and common areas of Saanich Recreation Centres and Parks Facilities.
- Participants must wear a mask while participating in non-sport and non-fitness related activities. These include, and are not limited to, pottery classes, music classes, and other non-exercise programs.
- All adults must wear a medical or non-medical mask that covers the nose and mouth. Face shields are not an accepted substitute.
- Children between the ages of 2 and 12 are highly encouraged to wear masks. Children under 2, and those that cannot put on or remove a mask without the assistance of others are exempt from the mask requirement.
- In areas like weight rooms, masks should be worn in between elements when not working out.
|Fall 2020 Program Guide|
As the weather becomes cooler and wetter - we have great options for everyone to stay in shape in our welcoming, friendly and safe facilities
It is safe and okay to visit.
We have approved protocols in place and have been successfully operating under safe practices. Our safety measures have all been tested, floors marked for spacing, class sizes reduced and cleaning protocols established in our centres.
In this together!
Recreation Centers have been working hard to deliver our most popular activities for November to December. Register now and join us in clean and socially distanced spaces with smaller class sizes but with all the fun.
Variety is the spice of life
We’ve taken some time to welcome you back to our centres with enhanced safety protocols. Now we’re ready to bring you more of our most popular programs. There are now also a variety of drop-ins available suitable for adults, children, older adults and families. All drop-ins need to be reserved ahead of time. Register now for enhanced happiness and health this fall and winter!
For the most up to date information and details about Fall Programs and Activities, please search through Saanich RecOnline. If you prefer in person assistance, call any of our friendly and knowledgable staff during operating hours at any one of Saanich's four recreation centres. Exact program and service availability may differ during Covid19. Please refer to RecOnline or call your local recreation centre for up to date information.
In order to serve you better, if you would like to be kept up to date about the resumption of Parks, Recreation and Community Services, Facilities, Programs and Activities -and have that information conveniently delivered directly to your email inbox , please sign-up for our e-newsletter here