People Pets and Parks Strategy Open House
Wednesday, February 1, 2023
Cedar Hill Park Golf Clubhouse (1400 Derby Road)
3 to 7 p.m. (Drop-in anytime)
- Door prize draw for those who attend
- Light refreshments will be served
- Children’s Craft table
- Sorry - no pets or dogs allowed in this facility
Have we missed your group or organization from our direct contact list? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added.
Are you wondering why, if you have a dog license, you have not been contacted directly? Registration for pets for licenses is protected under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and are not made available for project work.
Please sign up for email notifications to ensure you are notified when new information is issued.
Want to read about what we've learned about and heard so far? Please review our Strategy Update Report here [PDF - 1 MB]
- Appendix A_Detailed Findings.pdf [PDF - 2 MB]
- Appendix B_Pets Environment.pdf [PDF - 2 MB]
- Appendix C_Round 1 Engagement Summary.pdf [PDF - 2 MB]
- Appendix D_Public Online Survey Results.pdf [PDF - 700 KB]
- Appendix E_Community Conversations.pdf [PDF - 145 KB]
- Appendix F_Statistically Phone Survey Results.pdf [PDF - 990 KB]
Unable to attend? Watch for virtual Open House boards and links to an online survey which will be available February 1.